At WonderGlass, we value the relationship we have with you.
We know that you care about your privacy, and we want you to trust that WonderGlass uses your personal data carefully. This Privacy Notice will help you understand what data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions by sending us an email.
We have tried to keep this Notice as simple as possible.
- Who is collecting it?
- What personal data has been collected?
2.1 Ways in which collect your pesonale data
- What purpose do we use your data for?
- Who will it be shared with?
4.1 International data transfers
- How long do we keep your personal data for?
- What are your rights?
- How do you contact wonderglass?
- How do we keep this notice up to date?
1. Who is collecting it?
Any personal data provided to or collected by WonderGlass is controlled by Wonder Glass Ltd – 5th Floor, North Side, 7–10 Chandos Street, Cavendish Square, London W1G 9DQ
(United Kingdom) (the data controller).
This Privacy Notice applies to personal data collected by WonderGlass in connection with the services and products we offer.
This Privacy Notice also applies to WonderGlass’s marketing content, including offers and advertisements for WonderGlass products and services, which we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) send to you on third-party websites, platforms and apps based on your site usage information. These third-party websites generally have their own Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions.
2. What personal data is being collected?
Personal data means any information that can be used to identify directly or indirectly a specific individual. This definition includes personal data collected offline and online through our websites, apps and branded pages on third-party platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube) and apps accessed or used through third-party platforms.
You may be asked to provide your personal data when you are in contact with us. WonderGlass may combine it with other information to improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
You are not required to provide WonderGlass the personal data that we request, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, or
with a high quality of service or respond to any queries you may have.
2.1. Ways in which we collect your personal data
We may collect personal data from a variety of sources. This includes:
- Personal data you give us directly. We collect data about how you use our services and products, such as the types of content you view or engage with, or the frequency and duration of your activities. We also collect personal data you provide us when you sign up for a marketing newsletter, complete a survey, participate to one of our events, or you buy our products. In so doing, we may ask for personal data, such as your name, gender, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number or credit card details.
- Personal data we collect from other sources. We collect personal data from other sources including our trusted partnerships with third-parties and where we operate WonderGlass accounts on third-party platforms: for example, when you use the “like” functionality on Facebook or Instagram. Additionally, we receive information about you and other visitors’ interactions with our advertising to measure whether our advertising is relevant and successful.
3. What purpose do we use your data for?
We collect, process and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your inquiries or to contact you to answer your questions/requests, and assess and handle any complaints;
- To develop our products, services, communication methods and our websites’ functionality;
- To authenticate the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone, or email;
- To provide personalised products, communications and targeted advertising;
- To manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter, or other communications;
- To process your payments and to provide you with your order status;
- To manage our everyday business needs;
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes; and
- To understand and assess the interests, wants, and changing needs of our customers, to improve our website, our current products and services, and developing new products and services.
When we collect and use your personal data for purposes mentioned above or for other purposes, we will inform you before or at the time of collection.
Where appropriate, we will ask for your consent to process the personal data. Where you have given consent for processing activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In some cases, we rely on legitimate interest for processing your personal data. This ground will only be used where it is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest, for example to assist in the performance of a contract, or to optimise a service, and does not outweigh your rights as an individual.
We process your personal data to perform a contract to which you are or will be a party. For example, we need to process your personal data to deliver a product or a service you
We also process your personal data when we have a legal obligation (e.g., tax or social security obligations) to perform such processing. For example, a court order or a subpoena may require us to process personal data for a particular purpose.
4. Who will it be shared with?
Wonderglass shares your personal data internally and with selected third-parties in the following circumstances:
- Third-party service providers. In order to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, fulfil your orders, we share your personal data with third-party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as companies that: host or operate WonderGlass’s websites, process payments, analyse data, provide postal or delivery services, and sponsors. They have access to personal data needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process this personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Business transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, your personal data generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, you consent otherwise). If another entity acquires us, our businesses or substantially all or part of our assets, or assets related to WonderGlass’s websites, your personal data will be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such personal data will be considered an asset of ours and as such it is possible they will be sold or transferred to third-parties.
4.1. International data transfers
WonderGlass shares personal data internally or with third-parties for purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
WonderGlass will only send personal data collected within the European Union (EU) to foreign countries in circumstances such as: to follow your instructions, to comply with a legal duty, or to work with our agents and advisers who we use to help run our business and services.
If we do transfer personal data to outside of the EU, WonderGlass will make sure that it is protected in the same way as if it was being used in the EU.
5. How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for.
We will actively review the personal data we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymise it, when there is no longer a legal, business or consumer need for it to be retained.
6. What are your rights?
Where we process your personal data, you have several rights over how the data is processed and can exercise these rights at any point. You can exercise your rights by sending an email.
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights.
- The right to access and rectification. You have the right to access, correct or updateyour personal data at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that the data you have provided us with can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically under certain circumstances.
- The right to be forgotten. Under certain circumstances, you have right to request that we delete your data.
- The right to restrict processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e., receiving emails from us notifying you or being contacted with varying potential opportunities).
- The right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with any local Supervisory Authority about how we process your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
7. How do you contact WonderGlass?
If you have any questions or concerns about WonderGlass’s Privacy Notice or data processing or if you would like to make a complaint about a possible breach of local privacy laws, please do so by sending an email.
8. How do we keep this notice up to date?
We will update this Privacy Notice when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our products and services. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Notice. If the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Privacy Notice changes).
WonderGlass Legal Office
5th Floor, North Side
7–10 Chandos Street
London W1G 9DQ